Which TV shows did you start watching in 2013?
Hmm. Sleepy Hollow, Almost Human, American Horror Story, BREAKING BAD, Vikings, White Collar, Orange is the New Black, Lost Girl, Orphan Black. Probably a few more but my memory is tragic!
Which TV shows did you let go of in 2013?
Once Upon a Time, because it got SO DAMN BORING!
Which TV shows did you mean to get into but didn't in 2013? Why?
Scandal (I've started it but haven't progressed far yet - that's my plan for the Christmas break).
Which TV shows do you intend on checking out in 2014?
Happy Endings (because transfixeddream said I should). Sons of Anarchy because EVERYONE says I should!
Which TV show impressed you least in 2013?
Agents of SHIELD (I WANTED to love it but meh). Dracula I only watched 2 episodes and found is a snoozefest. The Tomorrow People - also meh.
Which TV show do you think you might let go of in 2014 unless things significantly improve?
Possibly Arrow, we'll see how it goes!
Which TV shows do you think you’ll never let go of no matter how crappy they get? Why?
Supernatural, obviously lol. I will watch that show until the last scene, no matter what.
Your main fandom of the year?
Supernatural. I dipped my toes into the TW fandom but it's not really my bag.
Your favorite film you watched this year?
So far probably Catching Fire.
Your favorite book read this year?
What's a book? Ok, fine. I did read a couple awesome books, notably Iced by Karen Marie Moning and Lover at Last by JR Ward, and Cut and Run series by Abigail Roux (thanks stargazer60)! Also the Captive Prince books by S.U. Pacat. Not too many "mainstream" books this year!
Your favorite album or song to listen to this year?
I'm currently addicted to the 2012 Arena Tour version of Jesus Christ Superstar, and prior to that it was the Book of Mormon. My favorite/most hated song is "Just Give Me a Reason" by P!nk and the dude from .fun, which was the worst earworm I've ever had in my life and so I try not to even say the title lol.
Your favorite TV show of the year?
I'd have to go with Breaking Bad. TOTALLY not something I ever thought I'd like but the entire series blew me away and Trav and I marathoned it all over the course of a couple months.
Your best new fandom discovery of the year?
I'm gonna say homo_pink because her writing is amazing!
Your biggest fandom disappointment of the year?
I guess the fact that LJ is getting a bit too quiet as people leave for other platforms and fandoms. I am going to try to become more active here; I hope others do too!
Your fandom boyfriend of the year?
Can I share Jared AND Jensen? :D (If the answer is no, I will say Mark Sheppard).
Your fandom girlfriend of the year?
Alaina Huffman, that hot bitch!
Your biggest squee moment of the year?
Seeing tebtosca again. Also, I don't know if it's a squee but the utter SATISFACTION I got from the ending of Breaking Bad, especially after I felt disappointed by the ending of Dexter.
The most missed of your old fandoms?
I miss the community we had at our old blog during the Kradam days. Everyone participated and we had all these in-jokes and it was just so much FUN.
The fandom you haven't tried yet, but want to?
I'm happy sticking with SPN fandom! I don't have the time or energy for any others, no matter how much I love the shows.
Your biggest fan anticipations for the coming year?
Getting to know more people here on LJ!
Because I read so few books this year I'm skipping this section but I'll leave the questions in case others want to fill them in!
[Book questions (click to open)]1. Best Book You Read In 2013? (You can break it down by genre if you want)
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
3. Most surprising (in a good way!) book of 2013?
4. Book you recommended to people most in 2013?
5. Best series you discovered in 2013?
6. Favorite new authors you discovered in 2013?
7. Best book that was out of your comfort zone or was a new genre for you?
8. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2013?
9. Book You Read In 2013 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year:
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2013?
11. Most memorable character in 2013?
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2013?
13. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2013?
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2013 to finally read?
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2013?
16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2013?
17. Book That Had A Scene In It That Had You Reeling And Dying To Talk To Somebody About It? (a WTF moment, an epic revelation, a steamy kiss, etc. etc.) Be careful of spoilers!
18. Favorite Relationship From A Book You Read In 2013 (be it romantic, friendship, etc)
19. Favorite Book You Read in 2013 From An Author You Read Previously
20. Best Book You Read That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else
21. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2013 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2014?
22. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2014?
23. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging In 2014?
What about you guys? What are you into?