A Lyrical Poem
Put your music player on shuffle.
Write the first line of the first 10 songs.
The poems actually come out pretty cool!
Okay, here we go:
My poem came out oddly angsty; not sure if my iPod is depressed tonight or what. Though judging from the embarrassing and eclectic mix of songs it chose, it might just be a weepy drunk.
There’s a whole lot of things that I will forgive but I just can’t take a liar
I woke up today sinkin’ like the stones that you have thrown
In my dreams I see myself hitting a baseball
I need love, love to ease my mind
There’s a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall and the bells in the steeple too
My problem isn’t that I miss you, cuz I don’t
Can’t find the answers, I been crawlin’ on my knees
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Broken pieces break into me
I guess I just lost my husband, I don’t know where he went
1. Stuttering - Fefe Dobson
2. What I meant to say - Daughtry
3. My Slumbering Heart - Riko Kiley
4. Can't Hurry Love - Phil Collins
5. So Long, Farewell - The Sound of Music Soundtrack
6. East Northumberland High - Miley Cyrus (let's never speak of this again)
7. Running Blind - Godsmack
8. Hotel California - The Eagles
9. Broken Open - Adam Lambert
10. So What - P!nk